16 Oct 09:00 - 18 Oct 17:00 - Amman
Landmark Amman Hotel
➧ More info
The Ninth Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference
Landmark Hotel, Amman – Jordan
16-18 October 2018
Under The Patronage of The Prime Minister, It's our great pleasure at Jordan Engineers Association (JEA) to invite you to participate in the Ninth Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference (JIMEC 9) which will be held from 16-18 October 2018 at the Landmark Hotel in Amman.
JIMEC was launched in 1995 and since then gained momentum over years and became a truly international engineering event that attracts researchers and professionals from around the globe to address research developments in a wide variety of topics in the field of mechanical engineering. Building networks and fostering collaboration between participating researchers and institutions has always been a major goal of JIMEC.
Jordan is a land of mesmerizing beauty that offers so much for its visitors, and a home to a modern, innovative, and vibrant nation. From the primeval starkness of Wadi Rum, to the teeming center of urban Amman, from the majestic history of Petra and Jerash to the timeless magnificence of the Dead Sea. Jordan is a unique destination offering breathtaking and mysterious sights, high standard accommodations, exquisite cuisine and countless activities that can provide visitors with inspiration and motivation.
* Conference topics:
• Design and analysis of energy conversion systems
• Energy efficiency and conservation
• Renewable energy technologies and applications
• Green buildings
• Thermodynamic analysis of systems
• Heat transfer fundamentals and applications
• Fluid mechanics fundamentals and applications
• Computational fluid and heat transfer
• HVAC and refrigeration applications
• IC and hybrid engines and emissions control
• Control theory and applications
• Design and control of robots
• Automation and systems integration
• Applied mechanics and materials
• Acoustics and vibration
• Composite and smart materials
• Advances in manufacturing processes and technology
• Micro and nano-system applications
• Nanomaterials and nano-mechanics
• Maintenance engineering
• Biomedical applications
• Engineering education
• Other related topics
• Product Design and Development
• Materials Science and Manufacturing Engineering
• 3-D Printing
• Modeling, Simulation, and Operations Research
• Strategic Planning
• Operations Management
• Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
* Papers Submission
All submitted research and applied-solution papers will be subjected to peer review. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be considered for publication in the Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (JJMIE).
Only electronic submission will be considered via: EDAS, edas.info/N24613
* Important Dates
Full paper/ Abstract submission deadline 15/05/2018
Notification of acceptance within 4 weeks from paper / abstract submission
* Paper Publication and Awards
Selected papers will be published at the Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
350 USD Best applied paper Award.
350 USD Best student paper Award.
* Registration Fees
Authors Participants 300 JD 425 USD
Local & International Participants 150 JD 210 USD
Students 70 JD 100 USD
Workshop 70 JD 100 USD
The Fees Include:
• Attend lectures for three days.
• Attendance certificate approved by the qualification and professional accreditation.
• Abstracts booklet.
• All lectures Soft Copy.
• Lunches and coffee break
The Fees are not refundable.
The following workshops will be held in conjunction with the conference. All workshops are half day workshops. Fees are $ 100 each.
• Variable Refrigerant flow systems (VRF) " Arab Technical Group ATG "
• Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) " Solar Power Systems"
• Integrated Photovoltaic Systems with Storage " Energy Services Center "
• Energy Auditing " ETA Max Energy & Environmental Solutions"
Field trips to touristic places; such as Petra, Dead Sea, Jarash and Aqaba (optional).
* For More Information
Conference Coordinator: Eng. Ibrahim Abu Sbaih
Event on Facebook: bit.ly/JIMEC2018
Submit paper: edas.info/N24613
Land Phone: +962 6 5000900 Ext: 195
Jordan Engineers Association